Middle, Last Name
Are You At Least 18 Years Old? YesNo
Last 4-digits of Social Security Number
Home Phone And Cell Phone
Present ZIP Code
Previous ZIP Code
Current Open Position that you are applying:
Type of Position:
Per DiemFull TimePart TimePoolPRNTemporary
Are you willing to travel? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Are you willing to relocate? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Do you have adequate way of transport to get to work
on time each day and when called on short notice during normal working hours? —Please choose an option—YesNo
If overtime is required periodically,
does this pose a problem for you? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Are You Legally Authorized to Work in the U.S.? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Have you ever worked in this facility? —Please choose an option—YesNo
If yes, what facility?
Are you able to perform the essential, job related
functions of the position for which you are applying
with or without reasonable accommodations? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Are you related to
another facility employee?—Please choose an option—YesNo
Are you currently excluded from participation in an
federally funded healthcare program including Medicare
and Medicaid? Are you aware of any potential exclusion from federally funded health program? —Please choose an option—YesNo
Are you presently charged with any
violation of the law?—Please choose an option—YesNo
If yes, give date,
place and nature of each such event:
How did you learn about this position?:
SchoolAgencyAdJob LineInternetJob listingCurrent EmployeeState Employment
Currently CertifiedEligible for Certification
Do you speak?
Do you read?
Do you write?
Did you serve in the U.S. Armed Services? YesNo
Have you volunteered your time or services? YesNo
Briefly describe duties and skills acquired through
military or volunteer service (include dates):
Type of School
School City, State
Last Year Attended in
Proficient in Software:
Business machines and/or equipment you can operate:
List any professional licenses, registration or certification you possess (Include only the last 4 digits of your Driver's License, if applicable) Include Type, State Issued, Expiration Date and Number. Indicate if any licenses have been revoked, suspended or placed on probation.
Also indicate if you are ineligible to become licensed or certified in your field. Please explain.
Name while employed
May we contact them? YesNo
Job Type PRNFull timePart time
Reason For Leaving
Nature of Duties
Job TypePRNFull timePart time
Address (Include City/State)
Phone - Work/Home
Number of Years known
Please Review and Acknowledge That You Understand The Following.
In making application for employment:
* I certify that the information in this application is true and complete for all practical purposes. It may be verified by the facility or any affiliate. Should a position be offered and later it is found that the information is significantly untrue, incomplete, or misrepresented, I understand and agree that the facility or its affiliates are relieved of all commitments, financial or otherwise pertinent to employment, and that I am subject to immediate discharge without recourse.
* I understand that an investigative report may be made by a consumer reporting agency to include information as to my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living, whichever may be applicable. If such an investigative report is made, I understand that I will receive notice that such a report has been requested, and that I will have the right to make a written request for a complete and accurate disclosure of additional information concerning the nature and scope of the investigation.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK WHICH I MAY RECEIVE WILL NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, BUT WILL BE MERELY A GRATUITOUS STATEMENT OF FACILITY POLICIES.
* I understand that the facility reserves the right to require its employees to submit to blood tests or urinalyses for alcohol or drug screens, or to allow inspection of bags (including purses or briefcases) or parcels brought into or taken out of the facility. I understand that refusal to submit to a urinalysis or blood test, when requested to do so, may result in termination of my employment.
* Compliance with this facility's Substance Abuse Policy is a condition of employment. This hospital requires that every newly hired employee be free of alcohol or drug abuse. Each offer of employment is contingent upon successfully completing a urinalysis test/screen for alcohol and drugs in accordance with hospital policy. Continued employment is also contingent upon compliance with the hospital's Alcohol and Drug Abuse Policy.
*I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF I AM OFFERED EMPLOYMENT BY THE FACILITY, MY EMPLOYMENT WILL BE FOR NO DEFINITE TERM AND THAT EITHER I, OR THE FACILITY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE, AND WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS STATUS CAN ONLY BE ALTERED BY A WRITTEN CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT WHICH IS SPECIFIC AS TO ALL MATERIAL TERMS AND IS SIGNED BY ME AND THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE FACILITY.
I hereby authorize any prior employers to provide such information concerning my employment with them as may be requested, and also authorize the Registrar/Placement Office of all educational institutions attended to release an official copy of my transcript and, if available, faculty appraisals. I also authorize any appropriate licensing board to release full information concerning my licensure status and my licensure history.
I agree that I will settle any and all claims, disputes or controversies arising out of or relating to my application for employment, employment or termination of employment with the employer exclusively by final and binding arbitration and before a neutral Arbitrator and in accordance with the rules and procedures for employment disputes adopted by the employer. Such claims shall include those that could be brought in a court of law under any applicable federal, state or local statutory or common law, such as the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, including the amendments of the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, state civil rights acts, the law of contract and the law of tort.
I have read and understand these conditions of employment.Yes
Applicant's full name
Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
Maiden And/Or Other Name(s) Used
Last 4 Digits of Driver's License
I understand that by checking the following box and typing my name into the name field above, this document is as valid as if I have signed it. I agree
Applicant's full name
1. Have you ever been convicted of a crime, had adjudication of a crime withheld, or pled nolo contendere to a crime? YesNo
If yes, please state the circumstances with regard to each.
2. Have you been arrested for any crime that had not been adjudicated?YesNo
If yes, please state the circumstances and current status of each arrest.
3. Have you ever committed a crime for which you were not arrested or convicted? YesNo
If yes, please state the circumstances.
4. Have you ever been a defendant in a civil action for intentional tort? Intentional tort commonly refers to examples, such as assault, battery, and false imprisonment:YesNo
Your message (optional)
Copyright © 2022 • Mitchell County Hospital District •